If you have a non-essential piece of property, you might want to consider a donation rather than selling it:
- Maximize tax benefits to reduce or eliminate your tax bill
- Avoid the process of finding a buyer and navigating a sale
- Save time and money on rehabilitation and renovation
- Convert un-needed property into support for a charitable cause that will leave an impact on the world
DonateBeyond will help you facilitate a property donation from start to finish, at no cost to you. To begin evaluating whether a donation might be a good option for you, request a free consultation with one of our advisors today.
Here’s how the process works:
If you’re just beginning the process of exploring a property donation, here is some critical information you need to consider:
- Real Estate Donation Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS publication 506 and 526
DonateBeyond is happy to provide you with complimentary advice on the advantages of donating vs. selling a property.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A REAL ESTATE DONATION ADVISOR.
DonateBeyond operates as a DBA of Ministry Resource Acquisition, Inc. – a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.